- Complete conversion of all modules to support Service Component Architecture (SCA). So we have only one deployment model for all artefacts.
- Introduction of the Event Delivery Network (EDN) together with Java EE edition of BAM server (formerly .NET) and the new Complex Event Processing (CEP) engine.
- Heavily enhanced Enterprise Service Bus (ESB): Support of sync, asynch services and events as first class citizens of the bus. New Service Infrastructure with Mediator component.
- All consoles integrated in Enterprise Manager (EM).
- Security: All binding components can be secured via Policy Enforcement Points, configured via Web Service Manager (WSM).
- Support for Deployment plans within BPEL: no more customize tags needed...
- and many more...
Montag, November 26, 2007
Here we go: some rumours talk about a Christmas gift: the new Oracle SOA Suite 11g official beta shall be available shortly before Christmas 2007. This will be a major step for our SOA projects: